Palace Tickets

The Ledge

I'm planning on taking a mate and his City obsessed nephew (aged 7) down to his first game against Palace. We sit in 323 so the third tier of the Colin Bell would be great but would realistically take anything. Does anyone have a couple of spares - ideally an adult and child - although would consider any two tickets together.

Cheers.

Re: Palace Tickets Required.

The Ledge said:
I'm planning on taking a mate and his City obsessed nephew (aged 7) down to his first game against Palace. We sit in 323 so the third tier of the Colin Bell would be great but would realistically take anything. Does anyone have a couple of spares - ideally an adult and child - although would consider any two tickets together.

Cheers.
My mate has adult & child in Colin bell,should be available has he's working,in box me for more details if your interested ,cheers ed

edtheblue said:
The Ledge said:

Cheers.
My mate has adult & child in Colin bell,should be available has he's working,in box me for more details if your interested ,cheers ed

PMd mate.

season ticket for sale for the remaining season selling due to family and work commitments,looking for £325 which works out at £25 per game so great value Block 216 3rd row fantastic seat,cheers blues

Got a spare south stand level 2 block 219 £30 adult if interested pm me

meeesh said:
Looking for a pair for this game if anyone can help cheers

I've got an adult and junior together in south stand level 1 if anyone wants them £55 the pair
jim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.