Palace Tickets

Re: Palace Tickets Required.

SWSB said:
blueinnewzealand said:
Just in case I don't end up with the above ticket. Im looking for 1 ticket for Palace. East Stand is ideal but will take whatever is going. Cheers

did you get one. Think the woman next to me has got one. Want me to ask her? She is selling it for £30 Block 308 next to me.

Picking one up tonight! Cheers though.

1 spare in east stand level 3. £25.

Sat next to me so I will scan you in at the turnstyle.

Pm if interested.

Thanks

2 x Adult tickets available for tomorrow , South Level 2 , sons birthday party ( bad planning or what ) , can send the seasoncards up with my mate to meet in Eastlands or Mary Ds , post cards back after game £50 the pair.
PM

I have a spare tkt for tomorrow. East stand lev 1 block 109 £25
Will meet early in town or outside ground
Pm me if interested

I have ONE FREE spare ticket for tomorrow's match. I'm unsure as to which part of the ground the ticket will be as it's a comp.

PM me if you want it. If you decide to accept, please don't let me down by not turning up!

I forget to say, the reason I don't what seats they are, is because I have to pick them up from City@home office tomorrow before the game!

My son can't make it tomorrow, so I've got a spare season ticket in block 107, can meet you at the ground £25 if interested?

Spare paper ticket for today's MCFC v Palace game.

Colin Bell std, Level 1, under face value, £35

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.