Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Now where have I heard that before thousands of ticketless scousers turning up at an away ground no doubt been on the bevvie la, want to see an important game turn to thievery and if they can't maybe they will all try and jib in......................................

Nope I cannot believe that. :-)

I was castigated for saying this and told it never happened but you are right of course

Palace are a tough team but they have nothing to play for and Liverpool will be right up for it.

I can see Liverpool getting a late winner in this one.

LoveCity said:
If Liverpool get to 4 or 5-0 tonight I'll lead the panicking! But Pulis teams are rarely hammered, especially at home.

4 or 5 goal win for them won't concern me in the slighest. We just have to worry about our games. Goal difference won't come in to it.

7-0 and I'll be worried. OK that should read 7-0 and I'll be more worried than I am now.

Rodgers may have made a mistake in talking about the no. of goals. Would motivate me if I was connected to Palace

If Liverpool aren't already looking comfortable by 60/70 minutes I can definitely see a debatable penalty or two. If anyone can be bothered to try and count how many times they get around the box and go to ground for dangerous set pieces I'd be interested to know, as I imagine that's going to be 90% of the game. Palace going to have to stand very strong for the first 30/40 minutes, usual dipper blitz out of the gates. If they score early they'll cruise it.

Sky are billing this as "Liverpool look to add more pressure on Man City in their trip to Crystal Palace". Let's have it right: they need to win to stand a chance of winning the league!!

Martyn said:
Sky are billing this as "Liverpool look to add more pressure on Man City in their trip to Crystal Palace". Let's have it right: they need to win to stand a chance of winning the league!!
You mean like when they billed our game against Everton as "a chance to add pressure on Liverpool"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.