Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could see a few injuries tonight if the dippers rush out of the blocks...i also think if they dont get it done in the first half they'll be more dispirited than is usual for that kind of HT result for them...its going to nervy for them and no matter what anyone says suarez cant handle that

Begbie said:
could see a few injuries tonight if the dippers rush out of the blocks...i also think if they dont get it done in the first half they'll be more dispirited than is usual for that kind of HT result for them...its going to nervy for them and no matter what anyone says suarez cant handle that
Some right shin kickers in that Palace squad too.

He looks like a Shark
He looks like a shaaaaaark
Oh Brendan Rodgers
He looks like a Shark

deano ou812 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
deano ou812 said:
Interesting Liverpool haven't won in their last four visits to palace three defeats and a draw....
Did you see our record away to the blue dippers before sat?

So.
Yes,but Sunderland is still to be banished,and i think palace could be to Liverpool what sunderland are to us....here's hoping....

There's nothing like the hoodoo Sunderland have over us. Straight up black magic if i've ever seen it!

adrianr said:
deano ou812 said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Did you see our record away to the blue dippers before sat?

So.
Yes,but Sunderland is still to be banished,and i think palace could be to Liverpool what sunderland are to us....here's hoping....

There's nothing like the hoodoo Sunderland have over us. Straight up black magic if i've ever seen it!
Haha lol....i hope palace get some of it tonight to combat the dippers,now go do that voodoo that you do....,

Christ Almighty guys and gals, I've seen Rodgers described as a shark, a dolphin and a seal on this thread. Which is it, or are there any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.