Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we write to the league and get some sort of investigation into Palace throwing the match?.......lol, scouse cnuts

Pastor Kidney said:
80s Shorts said:
Pastor Kidney said:
Why is Sky Go so shite? Well it is for me anyway. I've watched all the build up with a perfect picture.. as soon as the game starts it goes all fuzzy.. barstewards!

They are a disgrace. You used to be able to choose the quality of pic depending on your bandwidth but now it is automatic and generally shite.

Just happens during footy games though.. I can watch all the other shite (movies, kids stuff you name it) in perfectly crisp picture.. as soon as football starts it does this. Clearly they can't cope with the demand

Massive difference between streaming pre-recorded stuff and live events, too.

Liverpool look good like they have most of the season so I expect them to win! We win our games Liverpool can't do owt apart from scoring 7/8 goals against Newcastle

quiet_riot said:
Pastor Kidney said:
80s Shorts said:
They are a disgrace. You used to be able to choose the quality of pic depending on your bandwidth but now it is automatic and generally shite.

Just happens during footy games though.. I can watch all the other shite (movies, kids stuff you name it) in perfectly crisp picture.. as soon as football starts it does this. Clearly they can't cope with the demand

Massive difference between streaming pre-recorded stuff and live events, too.

Yep the on-demand stuff is pretty good. Just wish this would work for football.. never seen Joanna Lumley seeing a shite picture on that advert do you! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.