Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
Gillespie said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Think liverpool were expending a lot of energy towards end of that half hoping to kill game with second and hope demoralise palace and pick them off second half, they didn't and can see palace rallying and scoring, hopefully

Probably the most perceptive post on this thread

I'm considering having a small bet on Palace currently 33/1 on Betfair. Stupid odds. Should only be around 12/1.

To win?! Never. They were 8-1 before a ball was kicked, they're not going to be 12 now they're a goal down. 33 is a bit much but I'd reckon still safe 20s.

Skybet got them at 12

adrianr said:
Gillespie said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Think liverpool were expending a lot of energy towards end of that half hoping to kill game with second and hope demoralise palace and pick them off second half, they didn't and can see palace rallying and scoring, hopefully

Probably the most perceptive post on this thread

I'm considering having a small bet on Palace currently 33/1 on Betfair. Stupid odds. Should only be around 12/1.

To win?! Never. They were 8-1 before a ball was kicked, they're not going to be 12 now they're a goal down. 33 is a bit much but I'd reckon still safe 20s.

Betting in running is different. Palace score and the odds will tumble to 4/1. I'll lay off then.

Blue Haze said:
They're getting away with murder. Joke

And fulfilling my prediction that they would commit a professional foul on every single Palace attack.

Tragedy
We milk it slow and we won't let go
Our tragedy
We milk it right when a cups in sight
Our tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.