Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Adcock said:
Let's hope Villa and Wham treat their next games the same as palace are......

Then if we are professional we should be fine.

I'm guessing nobody knows for sure.. but do we have Serg for those games? (I'll feel a lot better if we do!)

oakiecokie said:
Ducado said:
oakiecokie said:
Off course it has.Admittedly we only have to win both games,but Wednesday is pressure night.

I disagree Liverpool were never going to lose this it was foolish to even think they would Wednesday has always been a must win

Thank fuck for sanity.

That was always going to be the case though wasn't it?

We are playing villa at home not Madrid away. We will beat them. They are on holiday too just like palace.

Normalbloke said:
If City don't win this, it'll be a failed season considering the money they've spent last summer.
10 years next year - how much money has been spent in that time by yourselves? Nice stadium though tbf - nearly time to pay for another season ticket.

You can bet when villa arrive weds it wont be anything like tonight,it will be like a cup final for them,chasing,blocking throwing themselves into every tackle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.