Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperYaya said:
Len Rum said:
Jamie La on SSN saying the dippers were at fault for trying to increase the goal difference when they were three up rather than close the game out.

Interesting , because when asked pre match by Ed Chamberlain whether Liverpool should go for it and try to score a hatful, he said they should only do that if they were in control of the game at three/four nil up!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing Jamie La.

At 3-1 they should have shut up shop, at 3-0 there was nothing wrong with attacking imo. It was at 3-1 when we saw their worst case of naivety, they had 9 players in the box and only one defender on the halfway line.

Definitely and it shows how much credit we deserve for how we closed out the game v Everton

foetus said:
Schwarzer performed against Liverpool last week and Jedinak in this game. Feel free to give us Aussies some credit ;)
Jedinak has been superb this season. As good as Barry has at Everton. He's played every minute of the Prem this season too i think.

Is there only me who believes that the much maligned Martin De Machelis would have probably prevented both of a Palaces last two goals. MDM's reading of the game is exceptional, Skrtel on the other hand is one of the most un cultured defenders in the league and his limitations were clearly visible last night.

Kun Aguero said:
At 3-2 LFC TV said Bolasie had no end product all night, he set up the 2nd you bulbs!

3-3 now stunned silence.
Bolasie was one of Liverpool's best players for the first 75 minutes last night. But all's well that ends well.

I don't know why Suarez leaving,
Or where he's gonna go,
I guess he's got her reasons,
But I just don't want to know,
'Cos for twenty-four years
I've been dreaming of a title.
Alice, who the fuck is Palace

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance,
To lift a title , and maybe get a second glance,
But I'll have to get used to fucking it up at Palace...
Palace, who the fuck is Palace

Now fucking it up at Palace

Kendall said:
pominoz said:
Super_Citizen said:
The City thread on RAWK
tosser1.gif
has been locked ha ha

Half of the threads have been locked :)

Mate so far the Everton threads have had 4 locked and deleted this season, ofc my teams the bitter ones apparently :D

Pathetic part was one of them started as a thank you thread by one of their posters for the Hillsborough support, which lasted about 2 1/2 weeks before they had to lock it due to the bile being spouted by them at us

In honour of the Bank Holiday weekend footy though this sums up mine and i think every other none rs fan of footies feeling.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y[/youtube]

Top song that, and very apt for yesterday ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.