Panama Hatty's

Been to the one in town twice and really enjoyed it. My kind of food and a really nice place. Prices are reasonable too.

Went in the one in town, thought that it was overpriced for the standard of food that they served. The meat was a little tough.

By overpriced I mean that it wasn't value for money, I could eat fish & chips in a cafe and expect a certain standard of food and surroundings or a 2* Michelin and expect something completely different.

Careful with the drink prices, just have the one then go elsewhere before/after to get tanked up.

Then again, if money is no issue.

Carver said:
Went in the one in town, thought that it was overpriced for the standard of food that they served. The meat was a little tough.

By overpriced I mean that it wasn't value for money, I could eat fish & chips in a cafe and expect a certain standard of food and surroundings or a 2* Michelin and expect something completely different.

Careful with the drink prices, just have the one then go elsewhere before/after to get tanked up.

Then again, if money is no issue.

Cheers was thinking of going with my wife and kids

Been to the Prestwich one. It's lovely inside and the food was lovely too but fuck me you need to do a bank job before going in there! You're looking at £40 each to get a decent scran with starters and dessert and then there's the drinks! You could easily blow a couple of hundred big ones in there!

Go to Croma in Prestwich instead, there's a good value early bird menu if you like your Italian at a very reasonable price, in nice surroundings.

Good for me. Although don't get a platter between 2 then order fajita's... it's way too much food.

Cool - I'm thinking of going somewhere for a one off party to celebrate. We fancy a Mexican. This place was mentioned to me.

Are there any authentic Mexican Restaurants in Manchester?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.