Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

Being nervous is understandable

Blues saying we might get a red card. Have we had one all season in the PL? Stand to be corrected but I can’t remember one? We don’t do reckless, we don’t need to

Brighton can do all the talking they want.. it’s just lip service, saying what the media want them to say.. and that’s if they actually said it to start with

In truth they’ve got fuck all to play for. They’ll be thinking of their holidays

We turn up and do our job we’ll
Piss this and in 24 hours time we’ll all be stumbling into our beds pissed but happy as fuck

Went to sleep about midnight. Slept on the sofa as I’m going to Brighton and I didn’t want to wake the Mrs up. Didn't get Much sleep last night. Pretty restless night all the way through. Will be absolutely shattered by the time I get to Brighton and coming home. Going by coach, so I’ll try and get some sleep. Staying off the beer on the way there, otherwise I will be f***ed. Will have a few beers on the way back. Hopefully to celebrate a title. :-)

PS. I’d like to thank the PL for sending us to Brighton on the last day of the season. T***’s! Huddersfield would have been perfect.

Went to sleep about midnight. Slept on the sofa as I’m going to Brighton and I didn’t want to wake the Mrs up. Didn't get Much sleep last night. Pretty restless night all the way through. Will be absolutely shattered by the time I get to Brighton and coming home. Going by coach, so I’ll try and get some sleep. Staying off the beer on the way there, otherwise I will be f***ed. Will have a few beers on the way back. Hopefully to celebrate a title. :-)

PS. I’d like to thank the PL for sending us to Brighton on the last day of the season. T***’s! Huddersfield would have been perfect.

Bring it home for us jrb!!

KEEP THE FAITH.
if we can't beat Brighton we don't deserve the league. DOMESTIC TREBLE it's on its way.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.