Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

I’m watching the 93:20 documentary at the moment, I thought it would get me up for it but I don’t think it’s doing me any favours

Watching the QPR highlights to get hyped, but I cannot find the last 5 minutes where the camera is in the dugout and is watching Mancini, anyone got it?

Edit; found it, it’s stressful as fuck https://www.mancity.com/citytv/behi...to-mancini-in-the-final-minutes-of-city-v-qpr

You've just made a grown man cry you bastard!

Seriously, how the fuck did we win that? The QPR keeper makes a great save from a corner in the 91st minute when we were still 2-1 down. Just how the fuck did we win it from there?!!!

EDIT: Please tell me we did win it and I haven't just woken from the longest dream and we're back at the start of 13th May 2012!!!

I have just sat here listening to Nigel fookin Farage (should only ever be pronounced to rhyme with garage - cos I bet he hates it!) and I couldn’t give a shiny shite about Brexit! Didn’t hear a word he said!
Today is here. The hope never killed us before, though sometimes it felt like it, so it can’t kill us now.
Come on City.

Hoping Tyler isn’t doing our game today. I think if he is the sound will be off until we are 3 up.

giphy.gif

Watching Sunday Supplement and not taking in a thing , my head is cabbaged , too early for Hennessy so taking the dog for a walk down the beach , back for twelve and on the lash. COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.