Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

You've just made a grown man cry you bastard!

Seriously, how the fuck did we win that? The QPR keeper makes a great save from a corner in the 91st minute when we were still 2-1 down. Just how the fuck did we win it from there?!!!

EDIT: Please tell me we did win it and I haven't just woken from the longest dream and we're back at the start of 13th May 2012!!!
We did win pal don’t worry! I genuinely forgot how late dzeko equalized, I thought it was 88th or something...
Crazy how stressful that footage still is even 7 years later

Sinclair's rags only but half empty. I'm in Picc Tavern, mostly Cardiff, then City , and the odd Rag. Will be interesting looking for empty seats at the swamp today
200.gif

I’m calm. Just want us to win the game, have a party with the Brighton fans and then go and win the FA cup

Not too much to ask is it ;-)

Quietly confident here, the lads look relaxed and seem to have their minds in the right place if Vinnie and Bernardo interviews are anything to go by. Ideal scenario would be 2 early goals for us and 1 for wolves please!

Quietly confident here, the lads look relaxed and seem to have their minds in the right place if Vinnie and Bernardo interviews are anything to go by. Ideal scenario would be 2 early goals for us and 1 for wolves please!
Why not two for Wolves? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.