Panini Euro 2012 stickers - anyone collecting/swapping ?

Do any adults on here still collect stickers or cards, even though my missus says it's 'immature', I do! I have albums full of (City only) Match Attacks, Panninis, Topps, Shooting Stars etc. My excuse is they'll be collectors items one day and my kids can sell them! I also collect very old ciggie cards, have City ones from 1906 and 1910.

chris_m said:
I'm sure when I did the 98 World Cup one it was 35p a pack, for 7 stickers?

And Iran weren't licensed, so there was a permanent empty space :(
Aye i remember that! However i don't collect stickers since years anymore but when i was a kid, it was one of my favourite hobbies.

Came into work this morning to find Mario stuck on my mouse.
Bloke at work's lad is doing Panini this summer.
Isn't there some controversy this year, with the FA doing their own album and refusing Panini permission to use official photographs?

My 7 yr olds collecting these too so please pm me if any spare and I'll do likewise with his spares too.

LongsightM13 said:
Isn't there some controversy this year, with the FA doing their own album and refusing Panini permission to use official photographs?

Panini have done this for the last 2 world cups. England players in plain white tee shirts with no official badge. Looks cack.

RD1 said:
LongsightM13 said:

Panini have done this for the last 2 world cups. England players in plain white tee shirts with no official badge. Looks cack.

Yeah they've done it again just got Danny Wellshit,

started it today with my bro, we have fuck all to do without the football so thought why not, no city players yet. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.