On the Leeds side streets
that you slip down
The Merseyside towns
That you jog around
Hang the PL Hang the PL Hang the PL
Etc
What’s the tune? ;)

Your honour,
This case is not about enforcing the PL rules. It is about the prejudice that American owned clubs have towards Arab owners, which is irrational, hysterical and all consuming. This case is xenophobia and religious hatred writ large.
When City started to win trophies, they disrupted the plans of those owners by pushing them out of the CL and reducing their income. untied have not won the title for a decade, and Liverpool have won it just once in more than thirty years. They simply can’t get over this and, in the words of the City chairman, Khoolhand Khaldoon, they are blaming City for their own failure.
They have hacked City’s player database, they have inveigled away City’s executives and they have mounted a ten year campaign of lies, innuendo and deliberate denigration against the Blues. They even changed the rules to harm City’s sponsorship income. Worst of all, they have mythered the premier league remorselessly and pushed them into bringing baseless accusations against City. Accusations, I might add, of which City have already been cleared by CAS. Far from enforcing the rules, the weak PL has caved in to the business needs and the xenophobic outlook of the redshirts.
I respectfully submit that these empty accusations have been defeated by our irrefutable evidence and should be dismissed in their entirety.
I concur.

Your honour,
This case is not about enforcing the PL rules. It is about the prejudice that American owned clubs have towards Arab owners, which is irrational, hysterical and all consuming. This case is xenophobia and religious hatred writ large.
When City started to win trophies, they disrupted the plans of those owners by pushing them out of the CL and reducing their income. untied have not won the title for a decade, and Liverpool have won it just once in more than thirty years. They simply can’t get over this and, in the words of the City chairman, Khoolhand Khaldoon, they are blaming City for their own failure.
They have hacked City’s player database, they have inveigled away City’s executives and they have mounted a ten year campaign of lies, innuendo and deliberate denigration against the Blues. They even changed the rules to harm City’s sponsorship income. Worst of all, they have mythered the premier league remorselessly and pushed them into bringing baseless accusations against City. Accusations, I might add, of which City have already been cleared by CAS. Far from enforcing the rules, the weak PL has caved in to the business needs and the xenophobic outlook of the redshirts.
I respectfully submit that these empty accusations have been defeated by our irrefutable evidence and should be dismissed in their entirety.
I like that

SKY sports spews outside the tribunal at xmas eve.

1zz34x.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.