Panorama - Britsh Schools, Islamic Rules [Merged]

UltraPoland said:
So I assume you guys will be very happy in Britain under the Sharia Law :)
No worries, comming soon :)
Sharia is already in practice in the UK. There are Sharia Courts which are in use in Muslim communities. Just like there are Jewish Courts. Neither can or will ever be able to over-rule English Law.

Unless of course you think Muslims are taking over. I mean it is feasible. They do after all account for 4.5% of the population. I mean they've successfully implemented full Sharia in Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Germany Sweden and Greece, who all happen to have larger proportions of Muslim citizens than we do.

Oh wait...

ono said:
UltraPoland said:
So I assume you guys will be very happy in Britain under the Sharia Law :)
No worries, comming soon :)
Sharia is already in practice in the UK. There are Sharia Courts which are in use in Muslim communities. Just like there are Jewish Courts. Neither can or will ever be able to over-rule English Law.

Unless of course you think Muslims are taking over. I mean it is feasible. They do after all account for 4.5% of the population. I mean they've successfully implemented full Sharia in Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Germany Sweden and Greece, who all happen to have larger proportions of Muslim citizens than we do.

Oh wait...
not to mention the immediate loss of economic and political confidence that would ensue.

UltraPoland said:
But tell me: are you happy with swapping "Christmas" for "Festive Season", removing pigs from farm toy, putting shoes on dogs used for searching Muslims homes and other stuff done here "not to offend Muslim communities"?

And BTW what`s the diffrence between religious extremism of any kind and atheist extremism represented by Lloydie??

Yep, thats the type of extremism you should fear, obeying the law and treating people justly and humanely, the extremism that asks that impressionable minds are not subject to the fantasy of superstition or the fear of damnation should they not perform some bizarre daily rituals.

Fear me, for I can think for myself!

"Don't worry,as we speak, we have people polishing their jackboots and shaving their heads in the hope of defending us on the streets"

you wish! :)

"Let me know how you get on when you apply to join the EDL or BNP will you?"

yeah, what a cliche. Someone got diffrent opinion than me- must be BNP or at least idiot of any kind!
Yeah...

Your views are remarkably similar to the EDL so it's not an unreasonable assumption.

Suggesting that I`m being Polish and attracted to BNP or EDL, wasn`t that brilliant?
That was big joke so I just picked up convention... :)

UltraPoland said:
Yours are similar to Stalin or Mao...

PMSL. Yeah right.... both known for their defence of a dogma free world those boys. Grow up!

What happens if you catch a gay stealing? Do you just execute him, or chop a hand off first?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.