Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

I keep reading about Joe's loss of form, for me that's bull he simply loses his head in games and for that reason he needs taking out, get himself sorted and then come back the keeper we know he should be

I don't see how it could be anything other than Costel. Otherwise you're undermining any claim that players will be picked on form.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
I keep reading about Joe's loss of form, for me that's bull he simply loses his head in games and for that reason he needs taking out, get himself sorted and then come back the keeper we know he should be
It's not just his cock ups though, I also haven't noticed that many of the brilliant saves that have kept us in games in our title-winning season. He's making more mistakes, but also not doing as much good work.

I'm With Stupid said:
I don't see how it could be anything other than Costel. Otherwise you're undermining any claim that players will be picked on form.

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 pm --

the goats backside said:
It's not just his cock ups though, I also haven't noticed that many of the brilliant saves that have kept us in games in our title-winning season. He's making more mistakes, but also not doing as much good work.

To be fair, the opposition are getting more shots on goal this season

Looks like it will be Pantilimon, according to the press.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/01/joe-hart-sweating-manchester-city-place-dropped-norwich-city?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.