Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

Robert Jordan said:
If is not Pantelimon in goal tomorrow, I will not bother watch it, let me put it that way.
A bit extreme! If I didn't bother watching my team every time I disagreed with a Manager's team selection I wouldn't have watched very many games in my time!

citymacc said:
Robert Jordan said:
If is not Pantelimon in goal tomorrow, I will not bother watch it, let me put it that way.
A bit extreme! If I didn't bother watching my team every time I disagreed with a Manager's team selection I wouldn't have watched very many games in my time!

Correct, it's a fucking bollocks comment imo.

citymacc said:
Robert Jordan said:

You would be really missed.

So it looks like it's pants tomorrow if he does ok will he play against csk. How long should Joe be left out for, is this a kick up the arse or has he lost the number one spot. Surely if pants has a decent run he ain't going to be happy being dropped for no reason. Lots to think about.

It doesn't matter whoever's picked regarding a City player you get behind them and support your team. Once that sky blue shirt goes onto someone's back.... it could be MrBlobby, you give them your full support.

Well, I don't care how many papers report something I won't believe it until either it is on the Official Website or Mr Pelegrini comes out and says it!! And from what I understand he has said the equivalent of 'wait and see'. So I'll wait and see!! :-)

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
It doesn't matter whoever's picked regarding a City player you get behind them and support your team. Once that sky blue shirt goes onto someone's back.... it could be MrBlobby, you give them your full support.

100% agree.

If I could post the gif of those people in the theatre all clapping......I would......but I don't know how to.........so I won't :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.