Pantilimon vs Hart

Does not do any goalkeeper any harm to have competition, even Joe, I am sure would admit that

Shilton/Clemence

Dowd/Mulhearn

Dowd/Ogley

For example........

Yes! He has better distribution than hart, I'm not sure if I would put him in on such a big game as Chelsea but maybe the game after. I feel his shot stopping would be good enough for lower teams

mancincali said:
Yes! He has better distribution than hart, I'm not sure if I would put him in on such a big game as Chelsea but maybe the game after. I feel his shot stopping would be good enough for lower teams

Huh, It's not like Pantillimon's being promoted from the EDS.

This is City's Community Shield (vs. Chelsea (winning)) Goalkeeper. (FFS)

Ok, it was a 3-2 victory...

Nevertheless, Hart's still #1 keeper.

Very interested to see who would play if we did get into the final? - To me if Panty gets us to the final, its harsh to then drop him in his hour of glory to put joe in place

Churchill123 said:
Very interested to see who would play if we did get into the final? - To me if Panty gets us to the final, its harsh to then drop him in his hour of glory to put joe in place
Hart would take his place during the semi, imho.

Yaya_Tony said:
Churchill123 said:

Think its fair on panty if he's been good enough to get us to the final, why not reward him with a start in the final?

Maybe im just playing devils advocate here

Churchill123 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Churchill123 said:

Think its fair on panty if he's been good enough to get us to the final, why not reward him with a start in the final?

Maybe im just playing devils advocate here[/quote

"Panty" FFS mate I don't want a goallie called Panty.

Panties has a big weakeness, He parries the ball rather than catches it. Chelsea exposed it in the charidee shield. Hart should start regardless, this "bertie big bollox" BS is an accusation rags use against him since the dog wanker called it him on ITV.

Hart has something english goalkeepers have been lacking for years. Self confidence and he's a winner. Despite his cock up at Soton i lost count how many times the cameras caught him bollocking his defenders which is what GK's should do. it's a shame that potentially englands greatest goalkeeper may not be a regular at WC's and euros because of the overhyped players with him.

Pantilimon is a good back up to have and has improved since the Aston Villa game, but Hart is still better out of the two keepers even though he has become complacent this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.