Pantillimon..

21 normally you stop growing

He certainly scared crouch off because hes slighty taller than him meaning they win the ball easier than crouch will

Ill compare hart to him

Pantilimon Tallest in Premier League, Dosent have to jump much to get the ball, Puts off the other team crossing the ball in, Can make good saves

Hart Very Quick and sharp, Englands number 1, Very good leadership skills (Meaning he could be worthy of being a captain), Can make very good saves

Its hard to pick one in goal because they are both good goalkeepers and if you play against a team that crosses the ball a lot then pantilimon but if you play a team that does less crossing and more direct shooting then hart because of his quick actions

I like Pantillimon, he's a good keeper, a great second keeper and he never complains. However, there's nothing that he's done to suggest he can replace Joe in the starting 11 and I can't really understand why people are even discussing it. Joe Hart is the best keeper in the Prem and one of the best in the world. He's not perfect but name me a keeper who is.

His height doesn't instantly make him brilliant.

Yeah he was good today, didn't have to do much.

Heart in mouth moment when he played that ball to Kolarov in the first 20 minutes, painful!

Great second cover, no complaints.

yeseye said:
coleridge said:
Thought he grew as the game went on. Not easy without game time. Good lad.
Yep, the commentator reckons he's still growing also!
At what age do we actually stop growing?

I'm in my 60s and people keep telling me to grow up so I'm not sure at what age you stop growing.

Mr Big Pants was comfortable today. When Joe gets sent off for F*** all before the end of the season if we're looking dangerous, he'll do the job!

He is a quality for a second choice keeper and I only think its fair if he stays in net all the way through the cup run.

ForzaMancini said:
Great distribution, always looking to get rid as soon as he collects the ball and set up an attack. Hart should learn a thing or too from him. Wouldn't fancy Costel in a big game though, still always looks a little uncomfortable.

Comfort comes with playing time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.