Paper Throwing Episode 2

Ricster said:
I hope all the wankers that threw shit at our place at the Villareal players are more than happy with themselves this morning.
Because of your mindless efforts 2 weeks ago you, the uneducated minority caused what happened to our players last night in my opinion.
The return paper throwing, but did notice other solid items being thrown at corners towards our players.

A minority of fans at our club put not just our club at risk from UEFA, but also put our players at risk in Spain.
If you see anyone throwing anything at a game, please contact the nearest steward, or better still drag the twat to the steward.

All i can say is thank fuck it was only the Villareal fans and not Napoli.

IDIOTS!

behave you tart

Don't think the two incidents are connected. City dished out cards which our fans thought it would be a jolly wheeze to throw at the stewards and onto the pitch. Last night Villareal dished out free programmes which made good paper aeroplanes due to their multiple pages. Trust me these were flying around the stand all night and not just at corners.

we threw paper balls at em and cards (i werent there or i wooulder decked the idiot who did it) there fans threw a full can of stella at nasri anyone ese see that

I'm just glad none of our players were killed by said paper. Next time we might not be so lucky.

greenie_34 said:
I'm just glad none of our players were killed by said paper. Next time we might not be so lucky.

The players should count them selfs lucky, I heard you was throwing sick at everybody !

At least it didn't end up like this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_DCHZYz8oo[/youtube]

How would all you apologists feel if that was our Joe Hart getting pegged by a flare (@ :56) at the end. It's "only paper" now...

45peter45 said:
we threw paper balls at em and cards (i werent there or i wooulder decked the idiot who did it) there fans threw a full can of stella at nasri anyone ese see that

You would attack someone just for that? I bet your house is as fun as a bucket of sick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.