Paper tickets.

Fred_Quimby

Is it possible to get a paper ticket for my season card seat. I am going away shortly and my younger brother wants to go. I am a FOC and so is he but he doesn't 'do' technology so won't get a City Card and only goes when I can't. This is the first time since we have had mobile tickets so this is new for us.

Yes. If you call the club they will email you a print at home ticket. Or you can arrange to collect a paper ticket from the ticket office on the day of the game.

Is it possible to get a paper ticket for my season card seat. I am going away shortly and my younger brother wants to go. I am a FOC and so is he but he doesn't 'do' technology so won't get a City Card and only goes when I can't. This is the first time since we have had mobile tickets so this is new for us.
Just send him a picture of your QR code..

Does this actually work? There have been comments last year saying that it didn’t. I know it should but it is a long way to go to find out it doesn’t.
We’ve used that method successfully all season

Just make sure he also has your info just in case like DOB, supporter number, address (though I’m sure he knows most of the detail)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.