Paqueta Charged By The FA.

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Lucas Paqueta has been charged with getting himself booked deliberately to affect betting outcomes:

That’s almost certainly the end of our interest in signing him, I would have thought.

Interesting that the charge isn't for betting on football, but for deliberately getting booked to influence betting markets.

Tonali was charged for betting on games, not illegal in itself, just not allowed to do it as a professional footballer. Paqueta is effectively being accused of being bent in doing what he is accused of.

Far more serious in my eyes.

Lucas Paqueta has been charged with getting himself booked deliberately to affect betting outcomes:

That’s almost certainly the end of our interest in signing him, I would have thought.
Betting and football. It's mind boggling .

I watched the recent spurs City game with a long term Blue who had some mad bet on the rangers game where they lose ..but have more corners or something bizzare.

All the way through the spurs game mate kept shouting out rangers score and should he " cash out " ...or hang on in to win £1800 for a £5 stake. He lost it all in the end ...it was doing my nut in. I couldn't give a stuff about rangers or putting my energy on their game. As if spurs City wasn't enough !!

So ,many things to bet on in football nowadays ,god knows how many coaches,.. back room staff ,managers, and players ,never mind the fans are up to their neck in all sorts of wagers ,not to mention refs and linesman ...and no way of stooping it either.bet 24/7 ..

Anyway back on point ,yes the West ham lad is about as bent as Stoke city's owners . All one big crock of shit, imo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.