Parade Today!!

Skashion said:
dave_blue12 said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
What a way to kill the atmosphere, A brass foookin band??

Dear god

This ^

Massive own goal !
To be honest, there's never any atmosphere in Albert Square anyway. It's basically the Family Stand.

Piss off the family stand had a heartbeat yesterday, we even stood up at one stage.

unlikelyfan19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Clicked on that youtube link for the parade. A brass band and those two annoying presenters, turned it straight off lol.
I could put up with a lot when it comes to miss Pike.
I like Danny and Natalie. They're both proper blues, and very nice and approachable people. Of course they're a bit OTT positive at times when they're presenting but that's their job. They can't say, oh well, that was a bit shit.

Skashion said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Clicked on that youtube link for the parade. A brass band and those two annoying presenters, turned it straight off lol.
I like Danny and Natalie. They're both proper blues, and very nice and approachable people. Of course they're a bit OTT positive at times when they're presenting but that's their job. They can't say, oh well, that was a bit shit.

Both doing something every single blue would love to do, so fair play to em.

bluemoon73 said:
Skashion said:
dave_blue12 said:
This ^

Massive own goal !
To be honest, there's never any atmosphere in Albert Square anyway. It's basically the Family Stand.

Piss off the family stand had a heartbeat yesterday, we even stood up at one stage.

And even us lot in CBL3 stood up and SANG !!! I kid you not.

Skashion said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Listen I am with you. Just can't miss an opportunity to discuss Miss Pike's talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.