Parade Today!!

how the OS carried this is truly admirable. video feed with commentators, live update with tweets and photos, highlights and stuff. best team site in the league, no contest!

Don't think I've ever felt this much pride whilst supporting City. What an era we're currently in and we're just about to peak. In my lifetime I've never seen City look so #together as a whole, fans, players, staff, everyone.

Every time I see Martin Demichelis I come to love him more, you can see what it means to him. He probably won't but it'd be great if he went to the World Cup. I'm really happy that Micah and Joleon are going out on a high and not just a whimper, 2 fantastic servants for the club.

Great turn out blues.

Great evening. Followed it nearly all the way round then bumped into Gary James and walked back to Victoria with him. Had to then walk to Shudehill to get the tram and just as I'm doing that, the buses come past and there's just me stood there so got a wave off everyone.

Brilliant live feed from the club. I watched it from Australia and there was no issues with sound/lag/image at all. Bitter comments on YouTube from dipper, arse and rag fans made it even more enjoyable

Them trumpets were doing my head in. Not good for a hangover. Nice day though good to see so many people with smiles on their faces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.