Parade Today!!

Fantastic turnout.

United fans opinions irrelevant. Nobody will ever have a more embarrassing turnout than they did after their famous 19. On a bank holiday

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Why does it matter how many were there?

absolutely right. who fooking cares. whats important was that it was our parade and great numbers turned out. lets enjoy the fact that it is unlikely the swamp donkeys are unlikely to see the same version in red for many, many years to come

mike1923 said:
Fantastic turnout.

United fans opinions irrelevant. Nobody will ever have a more embarrassing turnout than they did after their famous 19. On a bank holiday

That is not true! ;-)

_53064046_012106169-1.jpg

Can somebody just drop this off on RAWK and Red Café.

Remember, this is just Albert Square. The bus still had to pass through the city centre.

_74803888_74803887.jpg

could only squeeze one or two pics. couldn't get a decent shot. great showing from Blues all around.

w04x7o.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Was worried for all those lads bouncing up and down on the canopy above Kendals lol
I was wondering how they got up there.
They shimmied up the traffic light and then were helped up by the lads already up there

noticed a few urchins from round our way climb up them traffic lights and clamber up on Kendals canopy,mad little fuckers that traffic light didn't look too safe,great parade my little boy and Mrs loved it,was packed up near the Sawyers arms,10 deep.

Why do people get so worked up about what other fans think. Who gives a fuck.

I didn't go, my lad did. He said it was not as busy as 2012 but still 6/7 deep in the streets.

mcfc- Champions and League cup winners..........

Mufc - charity Shield and 7th.....

Liverpool - 2nd and threw it away in the most horrendous way! They will never forget it! Fucking brilliant.

I know who I would rather be supporting at the moment!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.