"Paranoid CITYBHOY"

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
At first i was always paranoid about decisions against Celtic in the Champions League,last minute pens v Juventus,Anderlecht,Lyon,even the scum,albeit Artur Boruc saved it ;)
Dodgy refs seemed to take a sadistic pleasure in making sure Celtic got fuk all in a Champions League match.
Well now it's the turn of City.
3 poor decisions tonight.
How many more in Munich,Amsterdam,and in the PL,Emirates,Bridge,swamp...fuk i could be here all night.
This chip on my shoulder is weighing me down atm.

Can't understand how some City fans are massaging the performance of the ref and diverting the draw and team performance onto other issues. Two shots on goal in the first half from the Dutch and we're two down. Shit defending. Was the second goal from the corner really their corner. Zab didn't think so. They had more shots in the second half but the finishing was poor and Hart was too good. BUT the referee tonight was beyond appalling. It was the most wretched performance from a continental referee I've witnessed at The Etihad/CoMS. Unbelievably incompetent. You can't put his performance down to lack of understanding and knowledge of the laws of the game. You might put it down to having insufficient courage to blow the whistle when he should, but what other reason than being a bent bastard fits with what we saw tonight. His reaction at the end indicated to me that he saw Balotelli having his arm wrenched from his socket, and chose to blow for time. The Laws of the Game state that a game is extended for a penalty kick. Just another fucking Uefa refereeing cheat.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Can't understand how some City fans are massaging the performance of the ref and diverting the draw and team performance onto other issues. Two shots on goal in the first half from the Dutch and we're two down. Shit defending. Was the second goal from the corner really their corner. Zab didn't think so. They had more shots in the second half but the finishing was poor and Hart was too good. BUT the referee tonight was beyond appalling. It was the most wretched performance from a continental referee I've witnessed at The Etihad/CoMS. Unbelievably incompetent. You can't put his performance down to lack of understanding and knowledge of the laws of the game. You might put it down to having insufficient courage to blow the whistle when he should, but what other reason than being a bent bastard fits with what we saw tonight. His reaction at the end indicated to me that he saw Balotelli having his arm wrenched from his socket, and chose to blow for time. The Laws of the Game state that a game is extended for a penalty kick. Just another fucking Uefa refereeing cheat.

i concur 100% mate,thanks.

The ref blew his whistle at the end of the first half after about 45mins and 30 seconds, just when the ball went out for a second City corner in succession. Given that there were 3 goals, and therefore 3 stoppages in the first half surely this was a good bit early? I've seen ref's blow the whistle when teams are about to hit a corner before, but that's normally when It's far too late and times well up. Just seemed desperate for us not to get back in it before half time, no?

Even that shambles at the end, if he wasn't giving a penalty he could have at least gave us the corner, after all Ajax had a player rolling about for half a minute or so before Hart hit the free kick?

Fucking raging, I know It's probably just me but he seemed desperate that City weren't to get anything tonight.

ayrshire_blue said:
The ref blew his whistle at the end of the first half after about 45mins and 30 seconds, just when the ball went out for a second City corner in succession. Given that there were 3 goals, and therefore 3 stoppages in the first half surely this was a good bit early? I've seen ref's blow the whistle when teams are about to hit a corner before, but that's normally when It's far too late and times well up. Just seemed desperate for us not to get back in it before half time, no?

Even that shambles at the end, if he wasn't giving a penalty he could have at least gave us the corner, after all Ajax had a player rolling about for half a minute or so before Hart hit the free kick?

Fucking raging, I know It's probably just me but he seemed desperate that City weren't to get anything tonight.

I'm sure it's not you mate, it's the UEFA Mafia. Every year it rears its head. I despise UEFA, doing their best to rig the game for the traditional "big" teams. Wish we could have got through, us, Malaga and Donets'k would wind Platini up no end

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Is it just me that would allow 2 shots at our goal each half for the rest of the season?

celtic & Barca well the ref was fair it was luck mostly but the truth is that teams & refs hate us i even know a celtic fan that gives me shit about city until i told him to go & fuck himself he was a closet rag . the refs are scared to give us decisions its territory that they are not used too . it's like those bastards rangers the refs licked their arses for years

I H8 Utd said:
celtic & Barca well the ref was fair it was luck mostly but the truth is that teams & refs hate us i even know a celtic fan that gives me shit about city until i told him to go & fuck himself he was a closet rag . the refs are scared to give us decisions its territory that they are not used too . it's like those bastards rangers the refs licked their arses for years

Ah. A well balanced view there on your last remark,because clearly in the last 14 years of the SPL celtic have never won it and Ran.......................No hang on a minute, I'm mistaken. 7 times a piece isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.