Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

But see how far off the world record her time was, and it was set 36 years ago.

There’s no way Griffiths-Joyner wasn’t on PEDs.

I believe wind was also a big factor on the day, most of the times that day were scrubbed but the wind gauge failed in the women's 100m.

They showed the history of the 100m in a montage before hand and I did say, look at the women now; muscular and slender, the women in the 80's and early 90s were built like blokes.

I do like the mixed relay, thought we'd have a good chance of medalling but less sure now Bol is in for the Dutch.
They need to push it towards the back end of the meets, after the 400 individuals are over. I'm sure all the big names would run if that was the case.

They need to push it towards the back end of the meets, after the 400 individuals are over. I'm sure all the big names would run if that was the case.

It's probably due to the other relays later on that they don't.

Not too sure it would have changed too much, we would have had a better chance with Hudson-Smith and Dobson.

Not convinced Mclaughlin would have ran for the US, she seems a bit race shy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.