Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Hey! Which one are we?!

I do think it's funny that US - Australia relations are great for the most part and then every 4 years turns into Montagues and Capulets. I was watching swimming earlier and thinking we have to cut off their vegemite supply somehow
It’s nothing personal, mate, as most Americans I have met are lovely people.

Another Silver for GB, Burgess in the Canoe slalom, unbelievable run from Gestin for gold

Some performance from Adam Burgess, got silver and made a massive error too, he wouldn't have got gold though.

France definitely benefitting from a home games, Gestin looked like he'd been on that course a thousand times.

Another silver on the canooes, excellent stuff. This is why I love the Olympics, random medals in sports that I know nowt about.

Don't know if we'll medal in the men's team gymnastics, a fall in the vault hasn't helped.

Jarman on vault and Whitlock on pommel have a great chance at gold in the individual though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.