Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

They've been tested so many times, if it's dodgy they'll find out. The bigger reveal for me is the likes of Qin who was getting close to Peaty's best times in the 100m breaststroke but then was absolutely dross at these Olympics. Considering the Chinese are usually bang on it for the global events, it's a bit odd how far off he was.
Think it's pretty obvious Qin was doping. He's been complaining about the amount of tests, hardly surprising though. He's gone from having the world record in the 200m breaststroke to being 5 seconds off of that time.

Marchand last night was insane. No one tends to multi event and include breaststroke (at least as a swim) but to do that and butterfly over 200m, win one from miles back and the next from miles ahead...with two Olympic records. Staggering.

That walking really is shite. I know the Brit lad is fed up of people writing it off, but it's just ridiculous.
Marchand was phenomenal.

Both of us wanted him to do the double, and so create history.

Marchand was phenomenal.

Both of us wanted him to do the double, and so create history.

It was incredible, as was the atmosphere!

I thought he'd struggle to do both but he won by pretty hefty margins in the end. And in a pool which is slow to put down the times he did is staggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.