Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Well the tests taken last year at the world championships run by the IBA showed she had XY chromosomes...

That means it's a bloke.

I was a pretty good boxer as a junior when I was a young kid and teenager before I had to stop boxing and I boxed in many places. when I was about 14 or 15 we did a bit of sparring with higher level female professionals. to be truthful, during sparring i could've probably ironed them out at will if I wanted, obviously we didn't. that's not putting them down or their ability, they had plenty, it was just the physical differences even as a 15 year old to a pro in her 20s.

Not much different to the dallas under 15s footy team beating the US women's footy team when they were world cup holders.

Men and women's sport exists for a good reason. Even a sport like boxing has weight classes for the same gender for a reason.

Biological men and Biological women do not belong in the ring together. They might get away with it if the fella is pretty useless, however that just opens the door for ones who are way too much for any female boxer.

You’d think that the person who believes they are a women inside but knows they have the capabilities of a man to have the decency not to push their equality demands to the limit of demanding they can also compete against biological women in combat sports, do we have to let this shit go that far before we’re happy we live in a fair world
Any biological man who will happily get in a ring knowing there’s a good chance he’s going to do serous damage to a biological woman is a wrong un for me

Anyone who thinks it’s ok is a wrong in as well

I will probably get some stock for this but this experiment with men becoming women is finally showing people what the issues are going to be.

Well the tests taken last year at the world championships run by the IBA showed she had XY chromosomes...

That means it's a bloke.

I was a pretty good boxer as a junior when I was a young kid and teenager before I had to stop boxing and I boxed in many places. when I was about 14 or 15 we did a bit of sparring with higher level female professionals. to be truthful, during sparring i could've probably ironed them out at will if I wanted, obviously we didn't. that's not putting them down or their ability, they had plenty, it was just the physical differences even as a 15 year old to a pro in her 20s.

Not much different to the dallas under 15s footy team beating the US women's footy team when they were world cup holders.

Men and women's sport exists for a good reason. Even a sport like boxing has weight classes for the same gender for a reason.

Biological men and Biological women do not belong in the ring together. They might get away with it if the fella is pretty useless, however that just opens the door for ones who are way too much for any female boxer.

It's strange how you don't seem to get anyone born female, who identifies as male, who wants to complete against men in boxing.

I will probably get some stock for this but this experiment with men becoming women is finally showing people what the issues are going to be.

It's a complete mind fuck, men should not be getting in the ring with women or competing against women in any physical sport.

That being said it's up to the ladies to say no, but very few will .

View attachment 127102

So; "she" (?) is a woman?
This is a real weird one. I just read a full page about this and am still non the wiser. Lots of PC speak and stuff about xy chromosomes but nothing black and white to say if 'shes' a female on T, trans or intersex. Fact is she tested way too high for testosterone and was banned by IBA so shouldnt be competing in the womens olympic boxing.

Apparently the Olympic criteria is what it says you are on your passport. mental.

This one isn't an experiment it is someone who is intersex from birth. The sad reality for that individual is that their naturally high test level means they should not be allowed to compete against other women, and their too feminine to probably compete against men and that would be degrading to them as they are a woman.

Just one of those sad anomalies, but the integrity of the sport and the safety and fairness of the majority takes precedent surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.