Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

How these girls do anything on the beam is a mystery to me! They are solid chunks of wood and must be so painful to land on if you get it slightly wrong!
I was a gymnast at school and i hate the beam , if you slipped and did the splits , landing on yer minge you walked like john wayne for a week ,lol

Apparently he punched his opponent and broke her nose straight away that’s why she stopped fighting, bloody joke if true, any other woman facing him shouldn’t risk injury just give him a buy and not bother getting on the podium in protest.

Just heard that the beach volleyball between USA and Brazil was going to a 3rd set.
Switched on tv and found out its men.
What's that all about,?

Jospeh Clarke going for gold now in the K1 Canoe Slalom, he's last to go. Olympic Champion in Rio, chance to do it again.

Apparently he punched his opponent and broke her nose straight away that’s why she stopped fighting, bloody joke if true, any other woman facing him shouldn’t risk injury just give him a buy and not bother getting on the podium in protest.
Saw footage of the previous bout involving Imane, the poor opponent was a bloody pulp with huge swelling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.