Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

It’s weird because I’ve heard people repeatedly, and I mean repeatedly ad nauseam, for years and years, bang on about the fact there are only two genders. If you have a penis you are a man. I was told it was that simple. Everything else is just delusional gender ideology.

Yet here we have somebody who according to medical experts was born assigned as female with a vagina, but with XY chromosomes, and now we’re being told by the same people that she is a man? So we’re just abandoning the whole vagina standard now are we, because it’s convenient?

Some people really cannot win can they? It’s almost like gender is actually quite nuanced and complex and stupid broad statements about penises and vaginas are actually totally useless platitudes.

Intersex are a minute portion of the trans athletes
So let’s say ok we allow intersex born with a vagina even if they’ve got high testosterone levels and male chromosomes

What do you feel about the ones smashing women’s records in numerous events with cocks swinging between their legs ?

What manoeuvres those girls do on the floor (don't, just don't!) just defy gravity. You'd look back at what Comanechi (sp?) and Korbut did, back in the days of b&w telly, and it will appear very meh in comparison.

Biles is just a freak of nature in the same vein as Kev, Phelps, Vonn, Jordan, Ali, and Williams.

Absolute domination, able to do what almost no one else on earth can when she is on it, which is more often than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.