Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Intersex are a minute portion of the trans athletes
So let’s say ok we allow intersex born with a vagina even if they’ve got high testosterone levels and male chromosomes

What do you feel about the ones smashing women’s records in numerous events with cocks swinging between their legs ?

I’m not really making a statement on the competition rules or what they should be. I think if people have elevated testosterone levels or some other biological advantage there should probably be some kind of guideline for that. That seems overtly sensible. The IOC has probably created this situation by not introducing that kind of guideline. Nobody is out here claiming men should be boxing women.

I’m simply highlighting the brazen hypocrisy and stupidity of the people who have insisted vagina = woman until they were blue in the face and now all of a sudden have some new found appreciation that biology can actually be a bit more complicated than that.

The whole discussion is entirely theoretical anyway. Because there are zero people assigned as male at birth competing in female events.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.