Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I think their King decided to name it after himself… might be wrong. I think the capital of Kazakhstan’s has a similar thing going on. It holds the record for name changes because rulers keep naming it after themselves.
Thanks. Must cost a fortune to change the currency etc.

Imagine waking up and your country is called something different!

I’m not really making a statement on the competition rules or what they should be. I think if people have elevated testosterone levels or some other biological advantage there should probably be some kind of guideline for that. That seems overtly sensible. The IOC has probably created this situation by not introducing that kind of guideline. Nobody is out here claiming men should be boxing women.

I’m simply highlighting the brazen hypocrisy and stupidity of the people who have insisted vagina = woman until they were blue in the face and now all of a sudden have some new found appreciation that biology can actually be a bit more complicated than that.

The whole discussion is entirely theoretical anyway. Because there are zero people assigned as male at birth competing in female events.

But I can’t have a problem with people saying vagina = woman because it does
Would it be stupidity to correct people who said humans have 2 arms and 2 legs because some people aren’t that way
Less than 1% of the population are intersex is it ?

I know you’re only trying to be balanced and see both sides but it’s complete madness this whole men in women’s sports thing

But I can’t have a problem with people saying vagina = woman because it does
Would it be stupidity to correct people who said humans have 2 arms and 2 legs because some people aren’t that way
Less than 1% of the population are intersex is it ?

I know you’re only trying to be balanced and see both sides but it’s complete madness this whole men in women’s sports thing
Saying that there’s 11 fannies at the swamp each week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.