Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

They and us have pointed out that he would not have been selected under our selection rules.

Wonder how and why this four year old video has emerged now rather than, oh I don’t know four years ago when she was allegedly beating her horse up

Wonder how and why this four year old video has emerged now rather than, oh I don’t know four years ago when she was allegedly beating her horse up
She knew what she had done all along and seems only sorry now she has been caught out. If this video had not come to light she would have carried on competing in this olympics without a second thought. Another Gordon Elliott.

The Olympics for me was always a big event, loved watching amateur sports men and women becoming heroes and producing incredible performances, but sadly that ended a long time ago for me.

Most of the people involved now are professional and a lot of sports destroyed by the drug takers , especially athletics.

All about money and putting on a "show".

The Olympics for me was always a big event, loved watching amateur sports men and women becoming heroes and producing incredible performances, but sadly that ended a long time ago for me.

Most of the people involved now are professional and a lot of sports destroyed by the drug takers , especially athletics.

All about money and putting on a "show".

I saw the piece on the news last night regarding the security arrangements being put in place just to hold the floating opening ceremony on the Seine.
Whole swathes of Paris were cordoned off. Cafes and other small businesses had no customers, and locals and tourists alike were having to make huge detours to get to where they wanted to be.
All seemed a bit pointless to me, just for a show to make Paris and the IOC look self important.
I thought the games were meant to be about sport, not putting on a spectacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.