Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Coaches don't look happy, suggesting that they're not performing as expected.
Looking at the BBC app, it might work out okay for them. Finishing 3rd means they'll avoid the NZers in the semi final. They'll be up against the 'muricans. Which won't be easy, either. But the Kiwis seem to be the fancied team in this?

Looking at the BBC app, it might work out okay for them. Finishing 3rd means they'll avoid the NZers in the semi final. They'll be up against the 'muricans. Which won't be easy, either. But the Kiwis seem to be the fancied team in this?
I didn't realise they'd hired Gareth Southgate as an advisor.

i dont understand why they are performing so badly
Qualified third against some very strong teams - the cycling has got a lot tougher as the other teams have caught up with our technology (and less asthmatics post rag brailsford). I certainly wouldn’t be expecting 8 golds in the cycling, I think 3 or 4 would be remarkable

They (nz) looked really good in the last round - just hope our girls were holding something back

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.