Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Well the 8 golds ain't happening now. Still an excellent ride from the women, who have really stepped up in the past year or so.

All caused by a true Brit Zola Budd :)

The English lad is through after the incident was looked at by a judge but he did his own fair share of pushing IMHO.

I'm surprised he got reinstated to be honest. Lots of pushing and shoving but got himself in a poor position and you're always going to get pushing and shoving when so much is at stake. Danny is a **** so no surprise his son isn't much better.

I'm surprised he got reinstated to be honest. Lots of pushing and shoving but got himself in a poor position and you're always going to get pushing and shoving when so much is at stake. Danny is a **** so no surprise his son isn't much better.
Heard it in 5 live and Allison Curbishley reckoned he was very lucky to be reinstated. Having now seen it I would say he’s definitely Danny’s son - got brushed back by the Frenchman and went sprawling, soft ****, then pretending to start a fight in an environment where he knew there couldn’t be a fight. Never was like father like son more apt

Wow, we've got a 51 year-old skateboarder going for us.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.