Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo goal please or Kev or Phil.

In fact, Gundo or any of the others I’ve missed out too!!

Bernardo needs to have a big game.

When he's on it, it feels like we have 13 men. When he's bad, we might as well be a man down and the false 9 system doesn't work at all.

He should be really fired up to beat PSG from his Monaco days.

I am a wreck now, I could never be a footballer I can't take the pressure. I hope we get off to a good start I don't know if it's in my head but we sometimes seem to start slow in the CL.

Like fighting, it's always worse watching than being involved, once the first blow is thrown the nerves go and you're immersed in doing your job.

I am expecting us to see a slow controlled first half before opening up more in the second half, Pep has been a lot more reserved in games this season.
We need to remember that we can't win the tie in the first half tonight but we could well lose it.

Keep it tight and trust in Pep, he has overthought things in the past but seems to have gone with our strongest line up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.