Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't concede early please City
stay focused and concentrate no fucking about at the back no sloppy passes, keep them out till h/t, and hope they tier in the second half

I’m sure Kyle is warming up his hamstrings and such. People in general tend to underestimate his pace. We know Kyle is fast but he really is FAST. This is so especially when recovering. Going to be an interesting matchup when and if Mbappé goes down his side.

He’s usually able to deal with the guys with pace. Hopefully, he’s focused tonight. Bernardo in the midfield would help hurry and harass their players. That should also make a difference.

I’m nervous and excited. Phil is a big game player. You can also see Kev’s drive to win it this season. Both of them are going to definitely want to be on the offensive as much as possible. Nonetheless, we have the pausa in Gundo to keep things ticking and calm it down
That’s the battle right there, I quite fancy Kyle to knock him out of his stride, if it’s a foot race from half way KW eats him up, if it’s a battle of strength KW wins, where he’s not so good is when Mbappe drifts inside, he’s got to commit early and not let him get into the box, as always the reverse switch over the shoulder will be his Achilles heel as well, but one of a few interesting battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.