• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo, Foden
Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

Tough call but I would drop Gundo just because I think we need more energy/speed in the middle and you get that with Phil. I don't think Hakimi is a good matchup for Phil on the wing with his speed/strength either, and Sterling may give him a much harder time.

Could this be the shortest Pre-Match Thread on record? Only 11 pages to date. Probably shows our enthusiasm for this out-dated competition.
We’ll do our talking on the pitch.

Really wish I’d not said that now :(

Could this be the shortest Pre-Match Thread on record? Only 11 pages to date. Probably shows our enthusiasm for this out-dated competition.
Wait until the teams announced when Pep puts Carson in goal and Eddie up front as s target man.

Fucked either way.

If we smash them it's because the match doesn't mean anything as both teams were virtually qualified.

Lose and Peps bottling it etc.

BT Sport France will be in full effect.
Match doesn‘t mean anything? Tomorrow‘s win is a secured first Place! And avoiding alot of the top teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.