Paris

Manc in London

I am looking to go away for 3 or 4 days in mid-September to celebrate my 40th. I have decided on Paris as the missus hasn't visited the city and we can take the little to Euro Disney for the day.

My knowledge of the city is poor. I stayed in Paris for a couple of days around 20 years ago but didn't see that much as the weather was terrible.

Does anyone have any recommendations on any districts or hotels to stay in? Preferably, close to the Metro. My budget is £300 per night but would be happier if I paid less.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Manc in London said:
I am looking to go away for 3 or 4 days in mid-September to celebrate my 40th. I have decided on Paris as the missus hasn't visited the city and we can take the little to Euro Disney for the day.

My knowledge of the city is poor. I stayed in Paris for a couple of days around 20 years ago but didn't see that much as the weather was terrible.

Does anyone have any recommendations on any districts or hotels to stay in? Preferably, close to the Metro. My budget is £300 per night but would be happier if I paid less.

Any help would be much appreciated.

You need to speak to Billy Shears..he lives there..he'll sort you..

I had a beer there once and a bet in a pari mutual.

It rained and reminded me of Blackpool

Dread to think how much beer costs there these days (pavlovian response).

You've got to go up to Sacre Ceur and watch the Guinean ball-juggling guy, phenomenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.