Park Ji Sung ate my dog

there was ten alsations walking down the street
there was ten alsations walking down the street
but if park je sung, fancies owt to eat
therer'd be nine alsations walking down the street
therer'd be nine alsations walking down the street......

mcmanus said:
Frank H said:
Freds Patio said:
Nakamura had it sang at him for a while, and no fuss was made. Personally see it as a jokey stereotype myself, but the PC brigade could probably jump on it with ease these days.
Nakamura is Japanese, not Korean. But then again many in this country lump Koreans, Chinese, Japanese etc. together with little distinction. That certainly is "racist".

You don't have to be a member of the "PC brigade" (I certainly am not) to point that out.

But imagine if others were to make no distinction between British, French, Germans etc.

Incidentally the idea that Kagawa is going to get Man.United many more fans in China or Korea is way off the mark.

I travelled northern Thailand and was always referred to as 'falang' meaning white foreigner. I wasn't fucking arsed if they thought I was a kraut, french or even a scouser. Good laugh anyhow.

I think you would perhaps be more "fucking arsed" if they blamed you for the Holocaust, Hitler, Silvio Berlusconi, Michel Platini etc.etc.!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
Unknown_Genius said:
Frank H said:
Freds Patio said:
Nakamura had it sang at him for a while, and no fuss was made. Personally see it as a jokey stereotype myself, but the PC brigade could probably jump on it with ease these days.
Nakamura is Japanese, not Korean. But then again many in this country lump Koreans, Chinese, Japanese etc. together with little distinction. That certainly is "racist".

You don't have to be a member of the "PC brigade" (I certainly am not) to point that out.

But imagine if others were to make no distinction between British, French, Germans etc.

Incidentally the idea that Kagawa is going to get Man.United many more fans in China or Korea is way off the mark.

China and Korea aren't exactly chummy with Japan.
Precisely.

mcmanus said:
English cuisine has been mocked for decades by 'foreigners'. Have I once been offended? Never. FFS we put the blood and remnants of animals together, make and eat a delicacy called Black Pudding.

The French go one step further - not only 'boudin noir', they have 'boudin blanc'. Now if they had a 'boudin bleu' I might have warmed a little more to French Tony!

Frank H said:
mcmanus said:
Frank H said:

I travelled northern Thailand and was always referred to as 'falang' meaning white foreigner. I wasn't fucking arsed if they thought I was a kraut, french or even a scouser. Good laugh anyhow.

I think you would perhaps be more "fucking arsed" if they blamed you for the Holocaust, Hitler, Silvio Berlusconi, Michel Platini etc.etc.!

-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 pm --

Let's be frank, erm Frank.

People in rice fields seeing a skinny white lad buzz passed on a moped then pointing and laughing at him probably don't know about the Holocaust, Hitler.

In one place though the villagers do know that Roy Keane is a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.