parking at stoke...

As you come off the A50 you go up the slip road then take a right over a bridge. You’ll come to a roundabout, take a left and there’s a couple of industrial warehouse yards that run as car-parks on matchdays. I think it’s a fiver but it’s a 5 minute walk to the ground and you know your car’s safe. Not great for getting away afterwards but take some sandwiches and a paper and let the traffic clear for half an hour and you’ll be fine.

Just Google 'London Road' Oakhill..about a mile from the ground..not far from where I live..and just park up on the Road...no trouble whatsoever and it's free !!

Cheers people does anyone have a post code by any chance for sat nav sorry to be a pain cheers.

Parking as close as possible if anyone can help with a post code.

Got the one for bfm europe st4 4tj

dannyboiblue said:
Cheers people does anyone have a post code by any chance for sat nav sorry to be a pain cheers.
I normally park on Grove Road, just the other side of the A50 from the stadium. There's a place that charges a fiver and you just go over the footbridge at the back. When you come out, turn left as it's much easier to get away. ST4 4LN will get you there.

Prestwich_Blue said:
dannyboiblue said:
I normally park on Grove Road, just the other side of the A50 from the stadium. There's a place that charges a fiver and you just go over the footbridge at the back. When you come out, turn left as it's much easier to get away. ST4 4LN will get you there.
you going tomorrow PB?

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
dannyboiblue said:
you going tomorrow PB?
Sadly not.

yes same industrial unit for us last 2 years, no boozers so just sat on grass in car park and had a few cans till 2ish and went straight in ground, funny watching the happy buses come bouncing past from the uni!!

think there is a harvester near ground but doubt they allow city fans in, but not 100% sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.