Parking charges at pubs.

Roaches Lock Mossley:

Park up and go through front entrance (not gate into beer garden).
Make sure that you sign in with your reg. Otherwise you’ll get a ticket.

Previous landlady had problems with people parking up, going for a walk up the canal and not calling in for a pint so started to charge for non-customers as car park got full.

I think that the new couple Kelly & Neil will be carrying this on, particularly come spring, so be sure to check it out.

Seen two pubs around here that now charge you to use their car park. I dont know if you get your money back when you use the pub.

I guess it's to stop people use the car park and not the pub.
Most places give you a refund if you use their pub. I know "The Didsbury" does this with it being next to Fletcher Moss Park so it's a busy place for parking.

The pub in Tampa I watch the City games at has a bloke in the car park. You have to pay him to park your car for you! He drives it barely 30 feet and charges for the pleasure. Fuck that, I park on the street!
Next you'll be telling us you paid for valet parking and the pub doesn't have valet parking.

One near me has a machine on the bar which you type your registration number in to when you go in. Presumably the info goes to which ever parking firm monitor it and they don’t ticket you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.