Parking for Stone Roses Concerts

cyberblue

If any one going tomorrow dont bother paying the £10 pubs & schools are charging there is loads of side streets where there are no restrictions & it is safe

cyberblue said:
If any one going tomorrow dont bother paying the £10 pubs & schools are charging there is loads of side streets where there are no restrictions & it is safe

Can i park overnight in me people carrier?

cyberblue said:
Dodgy post sounds dodgy.

;-)

If you on Bury Old Road side turn down Osstrich Lane (near Ostrich Pub )or Scholes Lane (near Woodthorpe Pub) loads of side streets only 5 -10 min walk

thanks for the heads up mate. Back home in Bury at 11.20pm!!!

Parked in Bent(s) Lane/road and dropped me seats in me Lucida to make a double bed and slept over night after the gig, no taxi mither or hotel fees, sorted and a top gig with Mick Jones being the highlight for me.
Thanks for the Heads cyberblue:)

buzzer1 said:
Parked in Bent(s) Lane/road and dropped me seats in me Lucida to make a double bed and slept over night after the gig, no taxi mither or hotel fees, sorted and a top gig with Mick Jones being the highlight for me.
Thanks for the Heads cyberblue:)
thought you were takin gthe piss when you asked about parking in people carrier glad you enjoyed it<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm --<br /><br />
alib said:
thanks for the heads up mate. Back home in Bury at 11.20pm!!!
Good stuff i watched firework displa yfrom my front door it was awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.