Parking for West Brom away

I'd park near The Vine PH, come off the M5, right round the roundabout and over the M5 then first left first left and park on the street. It can be a bit slow getting away, but you're staight back on the M5 once you are. Ground is about 15 minutes walk either back up the street you park on, or along the tramway (Its a longer walk back because they only let you out in one direction for security reasons).

The Vine PH is good too, usually a mix of home and away fans, and does cheap but good food and drink.

An alternative is to take the 2nd exit at the top of the M5 slip road and street parking is usually available on the roads that go through the industrial estate. That's about 10-15 mins walk from the ground.

cleavers said:
I'd park near The Vine PH, come off the M5, right round the roundabout and over the M5 then first left first left and park on the street. It can be a bit slow getting away, but you're staight back on the M5 once you are. Ground is about 15 minutes walk either back up the street you park on, or along the tramway (Its a longer walk back because they only let you out in one direction for security reasons).

The Vine PH is good too, usually a mix of home and away fans, and does cheap but good food and drink.

this is what we do every year - good advice!

bainy said:
cleavers said:

this is what we do every year - good advice!

It's a bloody long walk afterwards though since they started making us go that long route round the ground. I've started parking the other side now, just opposite the road near the away end. Head into Brum and on to the M6. Fair bit of traffic but keeps moving

Anyone going by train? How easy is it to get to/from Birmingham to the Hawthorns?

Petrovs left peg said:
cibaman said:
Anyone going by train? How easy is it to get to/from Birmingham to the Hawthorns?

Get the tram from Snow Hill to Wolverhampton. It will drop you right at the ground
Yep it's seven minutes from Snow Hill to the Hawthorns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.