parking near Wembley

bluestew666 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
bluestew666 said:
That's exactly my thoughts. I got a price of £49.50 for 4 adults 1 child return Watford to wembley.
Ps got told parking at home base is free. Might check that out 1st.
just priced it up for you mate 4 adults 1 kid £23.50 .have you thought about getting a family rail card? £28 its the best thing ive ever bought kids go most places for a couple of quid and london is £20 retur nfor me .went to nec birmingham last week 95p return for the kids

Ill look into that. Would defo be worth the saving. Is that price with the railcard?
thats the price without the railcard ,with a card they pretty much pay you to use the trains!4 adults and 4 kids can use the 1 card at a time,as an example crewe to euston was going to be £29 return sunday but we didnt trust the match to finish at 6.you get your £28 back the first time you use it,the daily mail have an offer on each july when they sell them for £14 ,you can also use them on the tube as well.

Is anyone parking at the 'Gold Car Park' opposite the Hilton? Do you know if it's easy to find and will there defo be space at around 11am? Not sure what time to set off but the sooner we arrive the sooner we have to get off on Monday (price is for 24 hours).

The fusilier pub in Sudbury (I think) was a good place to park for blues at the last semi and the CS. £10 per car and about a 20 minute walk from the stadium. Big pub full of blues as its nearest to our end.

c1tyfan said:
I've booked through parkatmyhouse.com. 5 minute walk to wembley. 15 quid.

Thanks for the heads up, just booked mine through same website 2 mins from the Green man! :)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am --<br /><br />
notts blue said:
bingo,

straight on to park at my house site,

got a nice driveway just behind green man

here's the link, got 10 spaces i think

7-10 minutes Easy walk to Wembley Stadium & Arena

i just searched wembley hill road, where green man is,

£15 2.50 deposit now and 12.50 on sunday,

happy days!

That sounds just like the one I booked last night, exactly the same description, i'm from Nottingham also but flying in from India on Saturday and staying at Heathrow, i'll be in a Ford Kuga, if you see me say hello!

standupifyouhatemanu said:
c1tyfan said:
I've booked through parkatmyhouse.com. 5 minute walk to wembley. 15 quid.

Thanks for the heads up, just booked mine through same website 2 mins from the Green man! :)

-- Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am --

notts blue said:
bingo,

straight on to park at my house site,

got a nice driveway just behind green man

here's the link, got 10 spaces i think

7-10 minutes Easy walk to Wembley Stadium & Arena

i just searched wembley hill road, where green man is,

£15 2.50 deposit now and 12.50 on sunday,

happy days!

That sounds just like the one I booked last night, exactly the same description, i'm from Nottingham also but flying in from India on Saturday and staying at Heathrow, i'll be in a Ford Kuga, if you see me say hello!
roger that mate!

black audi Q3

mrtwiceaseason said:
bluestew666 said:
Anyone else parking at Watford and tubing into wembley. Seemed a good idea at the time.
we are but getting the overground train in to wembley central 22 minute journey,missing out all the crushing on the tube.the fare with a rail card is coming up as around £10.50 return for adult and 2 kids and i believe parking is about a £5 at the station .straight run back on the motorway missing the hour plus inching away from the stadium.sorted

Getting away from the Stadium wasn't that bad for the last semi - we used parkatmyhouse.com and parked just off the Harrow Road, we were on the North circular 10 minutes after getting in the car and then onto the M1 which had just re-opened after the fire at that scrapyard (we just caught the news on the radio as we got in the car) - £15 to park - 7 of us in a people carrier.

Judge Roughneck said:
The fusilier pub in Sudbury (I think) was a good place to park for blues at the last semi and the CS. £10 per car and about a 20 minute walk from the stadium. Big pub full of blues as its nearest to our end.

Even better park on Sudbury Town tube station car park (round the corner from the Fusilier) for just £1 (24hrs).

I did the "park at my house" last time and it was great so i'v done the same again, a street just behind Asda this time as I left it to late to get the same one I did v rags.
The house owner if you ask will always tell you the quickest way out for after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.