Parking Season Ticket - 5 mins walk

Wow, just wow with this place.

Used it loads over last few seasons (and I mean loads),when we don't come in on the train, but drove yesterday, rocked up there, "have you pre booked mate?", eh I said, what you mean, says sorry we booked up with that concert and that.

So I fucked off and parked on Vermillion at a tenner, but got a good spot and away reasonably quickly.

Going back to this place though, was £8 on match days, but when me and Mrs went to Pet Shop Boys concert in June it was £15 (cash), I even said to them then fuck me I park here a lot during season at £8, so they are doing people in easily.

So it seems they have gone one step further now, online booking only at £12 football and £19.99 for gigs, and making it out that they are in conjunction with Co Op, very much doubt this.

Price of paint to do the bays must have rocketed, another example of every **** squeezing as much out of everyone as possible, just becoming harder and harder each passing week.

I won't be going on there again now that's for certain, they can get fucked

They're not on their own. Everywhere has either closed their car parks or increased prices tenfold. You'd think they'd prefer people getting pissed and coming on public transport instead!

We use the Velodrome still, have done for years, but even that's up to £12 now. It was a fiver a few seasons ago. Robbing bastards.

Asda are missing a trick with the size of that car park!

They're not on their own. Everywhere has either closed their car parks or increased prices tenfold. You'd think they'd prefer people getting pissed and coming on public transport instead!

We use the Velodrome still, have done for years, but even that's up to £12 now. It was a fiver a few seasons ago. Robbing bastards.

Asda are missing a trick with the size of that car park!

That's exactly it mate, robbing bastards, trains can be a **** of a job at times but now the pay has been sorted we might get fewer cancellations......................honest

That's exactly it mate, robbing bastards, trains can be a **** of a job at times but now the pay has been sorted we might get fewer cancellations......................honest
supply and demand nortons and hadfield transport now a tenner and talking about increasing it due to electricity bill and small number of spaces
vermillion is also able tp pre book through city the auction place just chancing arm

nortons is twenty odd for concert manly though being there till midnight turned but he's not doing every concert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.