Parking

Lee_One_Pen

I'm going to a match tomorrow for the first time for over two years, having deferred our season tickets last year. Advance purchase of parking is sold out. What's the position re parking at the stadium? Is it only for advance purchase, or can I just turn up and pay at the gate?

I'm going to a match tomorrow for the first time for over two years, having deferred our season tickets last year. Advance purchase of parking is sold out. What's the position re parking at the stadium? Is it only for advance purchase, or can I just turn up and pay at the

So presumably it's down to turning up early and finding a place in one of the off-street matchday car parks then.

Best is by pedal bike. I'm no lycro warrior but can make it from the far side of Stretford to the gate in 35 mins, through all the static traffic. Not going to use the car again for this trip.

That's a good shout, is there anywhere to put your bike at the ground?
Put a bag over the seat and leave it in the bag drop cabin?

Seriously I've not seen any bike racks and wouldn't fancy leaving it chained up anyway, in the good old days the houses near Maine Road used to take them in but that's no help now.

Put a bag over the seat and leave it in the bag drop cabin?

Seriously I've not seen any bike racks and wouldn't fancy leaving it chained up anyway, in the good old days the houses near Maine Road used to take them in but that's no help now.
Yep just looked on the OS and it says there are bike racks but left at your own risk, don't fancy the chances of it being there after the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.