ParkingEye Fine

inbetween

Just received a letter from these con merchants, they say I have to pay £60 or £100 if I wait over 14 days. They have a picture of us entering the car park at 6:45pm and leaving just before 9pm, a 2hr limit which we broke by around 14 minutes.

Bare in mind that we had elderly passengers with us and we had parked here because it was close to the restaurant we were going to which was next door. It was also night time where every shop on the retail park was shut and the car park was completely empty so is it worth appealing? I've read a load of stuff online and people seem to get mixed results.

How the hell can they justify a £60+ loss/charge for going 14 minutes over in a FREE empty car park when all the shops there were shut? They apparently manage it on behalf of the companies there to manage abuse so how does it apply when those shops are shut?

I've read a lot of people just bin the letter but this company in particular seem to pursue to court and also seems to get CCJ's issued against people. Some have been lucky though and won appeals on the basis of the company couldn't arrive at a reason for it's charges, particularly for night time parking like with us.

Anyone have any experiences with this and this company?

parking eye is one for the bin mae,they will contact you a few times then chuck it out,,,Me i would write back pointing out your points and ask them to challenge me through the county courts 'of course they wont'

Parking Eye are the most litigious of the parking world parasites. Ignore at your peril, I suggest a visit to Pepipoo for advice.

Just bin the letter and completely ignore them, dont enter into any discussions whatsoever with the bent fuckers.

Only Police and Council parking fines are enforceable and these con merchants will not prosecute, trust me.

Untrue
Since the law change they have you over a barrel.
All the advice you'll get from people who know what they are talking about now is pay up. You can risk it by ignoring but if they proceed have no doubts, they will win.

Untrue
Since the law change they have you over a barrel.
All the advice you'll get from people who know what they are talking about now is pay up. You can risk it by ignoring but if they proceed have no doubts, they will win.
What law change, and how many people have they taken to court and won? I'm guessing none!

I've ignored them on 3 separate occasions, and I haven't paid a penny so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.